Tuesday, January 13, 2009

GuA KeLaM

~ My family come to perlis ~
~ They come here before AidilAdha ~
~ Went to the NEW Gua Kelam ~
~ It's called Gua Kelam 2 ~
~ It's situated next to main entrance of OLD Gua Kelam ~



~ My mom, dad and twin younger sister at the entrance ~
~ M.I.A - another one younger sister ~



~ the platform for train into Gua Kelam 2 ~
~ they make tunnel into those hills ~
~ the white words on that hills is ' Banjaran Nakawan ' ~



~ the train that use to go through the tunnel ~



~ the train inside the tunnel ~
~ the gap between train and tunnel are small ~
~ my dad wondering if the train broke down inside the tunnel.. ~
~ ..how he gonna get out from it..cause my dad is big..hehe ~



~ Stalactite that about hundreds of years ~



~ crystals that were found inside cave wall ~

1 comment:

Suria Azhar said...

pek...ngko kene tag tu..go check my blog yo!