Thursday, November 20, 2008

FuNnY



Something funny happen this evening...
when i and my friend...
gauss..
when to the auto-teller machine (ATM)..
there is one fat guy using the ATM..
and i'm standing behind him..
after he used it..
he went straightly to my motocycle..
i parked my vehicle near the ATM..
he seem doesn't realize that not his motorcycle..
i talked to gauss..
"what the hell he doing with motorcycle??"
suddenly that guy realize thats not his vehicle..
maybe i talked a little loud..
and he heard it..
he become embarrassed..
and went away..
me and gauss laugh very loud..
wakakakaka...
st***d guy..


p/s- he is using Yamaha LC-135..how can he couldn't recognize his vehicle.

2 comments:

Suria Azhar said...

aiyyaakk..your blog really made me laughed my head off..giler gempak!..i like it..ekekkekeke

WeSellButtonBadge said...

hehe..thanx..

sorry if my english seem like funny..hehe